Friday, 15 May 2015

Home Made Pizza


 Hi there, I don't know whether you remember but I mentioned in my 25 facts about me post that one of my favorite foods is pizza. I thought I would share with you my recipe. Here go's.

                                                                                  Ingredients
8 oz White Bread Flour
4 oz Wholemeal Bread Flour
65 ml Boiled Water
1 & a 1/2 teaspoons of yeast
1/2 a teaspoon of Salt
4 teaspoons Olive Oil
Tube Tomato Puree  
Cheese
Vegetables for topping ( I like to use Onions and Peppers - I know, boring but I like to keep it simple.)


                                                              
  1. So first of all put the White and Wholemeal bread flour into a bowl.
  2. Then add the Yeast and Salt.
  3. In a jug or in a separate bowl, mix the water and the milk together to make it luke warm.
  4. Add the Olive Oil to the milk and water. ( Don't worry if  the Oil doesn't mix in.)  
  5. Then add this to the Flours, Yeast and Salt. Stir the liquid in with a wooden spoon.
  6. Next knead the dough, adding more flour if it is to sticky. You want to have a smooth soft dough.
  7.  Cover the dough with a tea-towel and leave in a warm place for an hour or until twice the original size.
  8.  Flour the work surface before you roll out the dough. Roll out the dough using a rolling pin until it is level all over and about 1/2 an inch thick.
  9. Lie it on a tray, I normally like to use a pizza tray.
  10. Now for the topping. Spread the Tomato Puree on to the top of the pizza.
  11. Grate your cheese and chop up the onions and peppers.
  12. Sprinkle the cheese on to the pizza base, then add the onions and peppers.
  13. You then put the pizza in the oven at 220°C for 30 minuets or until the base is crisp.                                                                                                                                                        
      
    So that's it. Let me know in the comments if you try this or if there is any 
    recipes you want me to try out.
                                                                                                                                
           Gracie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment