Hi there, I don't know whether you remember but I mentioned in my 25 facts about me post that one of my favorite foods is pizza. I thought I would share with you my recipe. Here go's.
Vegetables for topping ( I like to use Onions and Peppers - I know, boring but I like to keep it simple.)
- So first of all put the White and Wholemeal bread flour into a bowl.
- Then add the Yeast and Salt.
- In a jug or in a separate bowl, mix the water and the milk together to make it luke warm.
- Add the Olive Oil to the milk and water. ( Don't worry if the Oil doesn't mix in.)
- Then add this to the Flours, Yeast and Salt. Stir the liquid in with a wooden spoon.
- Next knead the dough, adding more flour if it is to sticky. You want to have a smooth soft dough.
- Cover the dough with a tea-towel and leave in a warm place for an hour or until twice the original size.
- Flour the work surface before you roll out the dough. Roll out the dough using a rolling pin until it is level all over and about 1/2 an inch thick.
- Lie it on a tray, I normally like to use a pizza tray.
- Now for the topping. Spread the Tomato Puree on to the top of the pizza.
- Grate your cheese and chop up the onions and peppers.
- Sprinkle the cheese on to the pizza base, then add the onions and peppers.
- You then put the pizza in the oven at 220°C for 30 minuets or until the base is crisp. recipes you want me to try out.