Sunday, 18 October 2015

Quest to Confidence




So I know I haven't blogged in a while. There's a reason for this, I promise I've got excuses!
It was because I didn't enjoy it. Now there's a reason I didn't enjoy it, I wasn't writing about the things I enjoyed. I was trying to be something I wasn't, like the next Hello October. Also I'm trying to do it in secret as I'm not confident enough yet to tell everyone who I really am, very difficult in my house as my bedroom doors whipped open every five seconds by a family member animal or human but I love them, don't get me wrong!

I've decided to change the name of things a little and call things Gracie's Thoughts A Quest To Confidence. The reason for this is because I am on a quest, a quest to confidence and I have a feeling that secretly a lot of people have that same Quest or goal.

I'm going to be writing about my personal experiences on what makes me feel more confident, calm and less anxious. Ready to face anything that life throws at me.

Now I feel I've had some pretty horrible experiences where things didn't go as planned, I didn't stand up for myself when I should of. Obviously I don't want it to happen again so I've decided to try and build myself up, make me stronger so that if someone does throw something nasty at me, it will just rebound off.


If you want to join me on this quest I would be very grateful as I find it very encouraging when people read my posts. I would love suggestions in the comments so we can exchange ideas.


I hope you enjoy this new aspect on my blog and I will still be doing little bits to go along side.
Thanks Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment