Saturday, 5 December 2015

December Goals


I thought I would start doing Goals for each month as I loved reading Zoe's Monthly goals on Zoe's Musings and I thought I would start doing them to.

  1. So, I have got a lot to do this month, what with making Christmas presents for my family so I'm going to be very busy. My goal is to finish making everyone's Christmas presents as there have been years when I've just had to wrap up the half finished present and finished it after Christmas. I always love making presents because it means that I can get super creative, thinking outside the box.
  2. I don't want to be getting super stressed out, hence why I'm starting now, I do feel very organized this year as I know what I'm doing this year for everyone's presents and have already got two done only three more to go. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind still doing it on the 21st as I always feel so Christmassy and like I said I really enjoy making them. Christmas is about having fun not stressing out, remember that!
  3. Have as much family time as possible, It's going to be really nice because my brother is going to be home for a couple of weeks before Christmas instead of just the odd weekend, so I am going to make the most of it.
  4. Learn to do two dutch braids, I can do them on other peoples hair, just not my own, so after December hopefully I will! I saw Zoella do them and they looked really pretty. I also think if I can master the skill they will look great as I have really super long hair, I might even be able to where them at Christmas.   
  5. Last and certainly not least, Tidy my room up for Santa, If you've seen the state of my room then you'll know that it's a big task. So If I suddenly stop blogging you'll know that I still haven't emerged from my floordrobe!
So I hope I can achieve all of these, It's going to be one busy month for sure. I would love to know some of your goals for the month, you can either email me or write them in the comments.

Gracie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment