Sunday, 6 December 2015

Excited for Christmas!!!

The Salisbury Christmas Market. Amazing!

Now I'm not one of those people who puts there Christmas tree up on the 1st of December, we normally end up putting it up on the 23rd of December. Now I like it better like that as it means something exciting happens everyday in the last couple of days running up to Christmas, but this doesn't mean I don't get excited when I see other people's Christmas trees up or other festive things, because I certainly do! I thought I would share with you a couple of Christmassy themed things that are getting me excited.

Right so the first thing is obviously the advent calender's! Now don't judge as I made this with my mum when I was about 3 or 4!
But anyway it does the job and I actually think its really cool to have the same advent calendar to use again and again, even if it isn't the most amazing piece of artwork that you've ever seen in the world and only has one pocket! Still love it!


These are what we've found to put in our advent calendars from Wilkinson's, They are also nut free as well which is great as you can't normally find nut free Chocolate coins.

So Yummy!!!




My family found this in Salisbury's last year and I just think it's really lovely.

Are Wood burner, whats Christmas with out your fire going, and are's is making me both super 
toastie and excited!
This is also a picture from salisbury christmas market, Christmas markets are great places to go for Present ideas. Salisbury Christmas market is great, this is the second year we've been, they have loads of amazing crafty bits and pieces as well as being surrounded by an amazing christmassy smell.
So cute!!!
Pretty lights!!!



 Merry Christmas 
Gracie 
X




No comments:

Post a Comment