Sunday, 10 January 2016

Book Recommendations

.

I personally am a right old book worm and there is nothing I like more than on a cold winters day (I know the weather in the UK has certainly taken a chilly turn) than to snuggle in my bed with my book.

So these books are all sort of based around Self esteem and anxiety, and I have found them all to be very useful books.
.

Last and certainly not least as it's probably my favorite book out of all of these and that is HOW 2B HAPPY by J Alexander. I think the reason it's my favorite is because for me it's an instant positivity boost, and it really rubs off on me.

She makes you think about things in a different, more positive way and makes it fun by adding in quizzes and activity's. It's quite an easy read which I find really good because you don't want to go trudging through a mammoth book as I know I would find it dull.  



If you decide to have a little read I really hope you find them as helpful as I did.
Gracie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment