Sunday, 10 January 2016

New years resolutions

It's now 2016
 Which is all very exciting as it means a new beginning, and is the perfect time to start new things.This is obviously very scary, but I have a feeling once I've achieved what I want I will feel so much better.

Right, on to my goals,

Join a Club, this is one I want to achieve more than any of my resolutions, the reason for this is I would really like to get some friends and I think this is the best way to go about it. I don't actually know what club I want to join yet but these are the ones I've been thinking about.
Trampolining
Badminton
Modern dance 

 I know my interests are quite varied that's why it's so hard to choose
.
Try different foods, now I'm a very fussy eater, it's that I don't like a lot food, it's just that I've never tried a lot of things. The way I'm going to go about this is to try and try at least two different things every month, I've already tried one thing this month, Camembert, the cheese, to me it tastes a lot like brea and I was surprised at how good it tastes.

Be comfortable using public transport, I find even the thought of it really hard as it makes me super anxious as you can't just hop off the bus or train any time you want. I've thought about this one and I think the best way for me to deal with this one is to start by going on very short bus trips to just say the next village and then gradually try and build it up to longer trips.

Try and ride again, as over the last six months I have lost my confidence to the point that I wasn't even sure that I wanted to do it anymore because it was causing me so much stress just being with horses. but over Christmas when we didn't go for about a week I realized that I really missed it and now that has really made me more determined.

Make the most out of 2016 I also want to try to be as confident and as positive as possible this year, a start trying new things.  
    
Well, I think that's a nice note to leave you on.
I would love to hear what your resolutions are, let me know in the comments.
Gracie
X


No comments:

Post a Comment