Friday, 1 April 2016

Happy (Late) Easter - Better Late Than Never, Right?

Today wanted to let you have a sneaky peak into what has now become my family's Easter tradition of making a load of yummy mess! And I know what your thinking, yes, I'm just a little late so if your like me and your Easter eggs are long gone this is probably going to make you go out and buy all the leftover Easter eggs that are now on clearance in the shops.

 So my Gran very bravely allowed us to take over her kitchen so that we could make EASTER EGGS!

My egg, and aren't orange Smarties always the best?
We were worried we hadn't brought enough chocolate!!!!!
Don't worry, it was for 10 peoples eggs (me trying to justify it)
Chocolate, Chocolate and more Chocolate!
 I hope you enjoyed drooling over these photos and your Easter bunny was as generous as mine. I have definitely over dosed on the chocolate over Easter. Sometimes you've just got to be bad haven't you?

My Gran and Granddad will probably Still be washing up all those sticky chocolate bowls!
Gracie
X

P.S Thank you so much for all those lovely comments that you sent me on my last post, I couldn't believe that three people in the world took the time to write to me.
You know who you are, so than you so much.   


3 comments:

  1. Nice post! It looks delicious for Easter. Thanks1 Please share with me your next articles! healthoop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and I definitely will.
    Gracie X

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look too good! Let me know if you would like to follow each other also, I think your blog is lovely! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete